VietNamNet Bridge - Besides the Dai Nam tourist park and Lai Thieu orchards, you should not forget to visit Ba Pagoda and Gio and Nuoc (Wind and Water) café.
1. Dai Nam tourist zone is located in the city of Thu Dau Mot in Binh Duong province. This park is very spacious, with many games: a zoo, an artificial sea, temples ....
2. Lai Thieu orchard is a familiar destination of visitors from Saigon and surrounding provinces. This land is a home to many orchards with all kinds of fruits all year round.
3. Phu Cuong Cathedral is located at 104 Lac Long Quan Street, Phu Cuong Ward, Thu Dau Mot City. The church was built in Gothic style.
4. Ba Temple is located at No. 4 Nguyen Du, Thu Dau Mot City. The temple was built by the Chinese-Vietnamese community.
5. Wind and Water Cafe is located at 6/28T Zone 3, Phu Tho, Thu Dau Mot City. This work has won many international design awards.
6. Binh An Lake is located in Binh An commune, Di An District. The lake is peaceful and romantic.
7. Tuong Binh Hiep lacquer village has hundreds of lacquer making households.